Friday, November 10, 2006

Six Figure Challenge

I realize I haven't updated in quite some time, but I really do have justification for it.

I'm involved in The Six Figure Challenge, as well as four other like-minded writers. Beginning the start of 2007, I and the four other writers involved with the challenge will take on the enormous goal of making 100,000 dollars with our writing. Sounds ambitious, doesn't it? As a collective effort, we will learn and grow together as we work to not only earn a sizeable income from our passion, but to educate new writers that they do not have to take ridiculously low-paying jobs in order to make a living.

I hope you'll follow along with our progress as we strive to reach our goal by the end of 2007. In addition to our website, we've also orchestrated a Myspace page and a Forum. New market listings will be posted daily on each resource, so be sure to check them out if you're looking for places to submit your work. You need to register to view market listings on the forum, but considering my good friend Jenn posts the higest-paying gigs there, you'll definitely want to check it out!

If you have any questions or comments about the challenge, you can e-mail me or leave a comment below. Also be sure to check out the website for information about the writers and our mission.

Happy Thoughts and Warm Wishes,

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home