Thursday, September 28, 2006

Increasing Your Rates

Whew, I've finally managed to fix the internet problems I've been having lately. Well, okay -- the Cox Cable men fixed it, but at least the problem has been solved. Hopefully, I'll be able to start updating this blog regularly again. I've hated letting it go like this!

Moving right along, today I'm going to talk about writing rates. I know, I know -- this topic has been done to death, and I've actually blogged about it before. However, I have a question for you, my fellow freelancers and I'm hoping you'll be eager to share your experiences.

As writers, we value our time, skills, and experience -- and charge for our services accordingly. My question to you: When did you decide it was time for a rate increase? Furthermore, how did you notify your long-term clients that your rates had changed? This is a question I run into surprisingly often in the freelance writing community, and I'd be pleased if you provide some insight into this matter.

Feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail whizzing my way.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Denise

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Enter for a chance to earn 1 BTC said...

Sorry, I can't understand what you mean ..V_V .. but I loved it lol

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you for your comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home