Sunday, September 24, 2006

Return from the Deep

Phew! Well, I've returned for the time being. Hopefully, this means regular updates can start again -- I know this blog has been sitting idle, of late. Sometimes, life just throws you for a loop and you have no choice but to deal with it head on. Unfortunately, this means oftentimes leaving little side projects (like this blog) in the lurch.

However, I do have a question for you, my fellow freelancers. What are some of your favorite websites to look for jobs? I've shared several links with you since the advent of this journal, and now I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Are there any favorite places you just have to visit every day for new leads? Any websites you've managed to obtain long-term clients from?

Leave your thoughts in the comments. I'm eager to get back into the swing of things after my absence!

Best Wishes,

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home