Thursday, October 05, 2006

Going Through a Dry Spell

As freelancers, we come to depend on our steady gigs. Unfortunately, when those "steady gigs" suddenly disappear, it leaves us wondering what route to take next.

I am going through a bit of a dry spell right now and feeling quite discouraged. As freelance writers yourself, is there any advice you can pass on to me? I don't want to give up this job that I love so much, and I don't plan to. However, this career path can be quite disheartening at times when there seem to be no new prospects on the horizon. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way?

Any words of encouragement or advice would be wonderful. I thank you in advance.

Warm Regards,

Denise

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Have you tried selling your services by writing ebooks on guru or elance? Many marketers would pay good money to have an ebook written in easy to understand English by a native speaker.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Tracy,

Actually, I haven't fully looked into ebooks. I've wondered if they are worth my time for quite some time now. Perhaps I will take your suggestion! :) Thank you for the advice.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger RTB said...

I'm working on some new deals, so hopefully your dry spell will be broken soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home