Monday, October 23, 2006

Associated Content

I realize I haven't updated this blog as faithfully as I'd like to. Paying writing gigs have taken up the vast majority of my time, and seeing as how I make very little money from this blog, I do need to make a living elsewhere! I will try to keep up with this as much as possible, but there are no guarantees. I hope all of you will continue checking back every now and then.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I want to get your opinions about Associated Content. I've read many, MANY differing opinions about the value/worth of AC, but I'd like you to explain your reasoning in a little more depth if you don't mind.

1. Do you believe AC is a viable part-time income filler when your normal workload is lagging?
2. Do you submit articles to Associated Content? If you don't anymore, have you in the past?
3. What were your usual payrates for articles submitted to AC?(If you don't mind answering.)
4. From your experience, which categories seemed to pay better than others?

Feel free to answer these questions in the comments box below, or add any additional thoughts you might have. I'm curious to know what anyone reading this blog thinks about Associated Content, and whether it's a valuable resource for beginning writers or experienced freelancers who'd like to fill the income gap.

Best Wishes,

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home