Monday, August 07, 2006

M.I.A. Clients

For my fellow freelancers out there, what do you do if a client rips you off? I have been lucky enough to not run into much of a problem with this issue, but I know that working in a career like I do opens up a whole new world of rip offs and scams to watch out for.

What steps do you take to resolve the issue of a non-paying client? You've completed work, sent the finished project over and the client has literally seemed to vanish into cyberspace. How do you manage to maintain a professional demeanor in these instances?

I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on the matter. Please feel free to share your experiences below.

Regards,

Denise

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Heh... as much as that would help to vent, I doubt it's a very professional way to handle the situation ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home