Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fireworks, but not what I expected

Great news! My mother's healing is progressing as expected, and everything looks on the up and up. The goal? In 4 weeks, she should be able to walk without the aid of crutches, but she'll still need to keep them nearby because she hasn't walked regularly for almost a year. I'm very excited for her. I hope everything continues to run smoothly throughout the duration of her recovery. Fingers crossed!

In any case, I hope everyone's Fourth of July celebrations went well. I watched fireworks from the roof. It was a surreal experience, one I won't easily forget. In other news, I must apologize if my updates become less frequent for now; there are a lot of problems going on, and it may be hard to come on and update regularly. We'll see what happens, though.

Warm wishes and happy thoughts,

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home