Thursday, June 29, 2006

Generic ramblings

Phew! Four hours later, I'm finallly done with these backgammon articles. I've learned more about the game in the last four hours than I ever thought possible! The funny this is, I've never even played the game.

I've been looking for additional work to take on recently. Wish me luck, I've had a few prospects but not sure if any will pan out yet. For some reason, the summer months always seem to lag for me as far as work goes. Does anyone else share this strange little phenomenon, or is it just me? Wouldn't it be great if bills decided to lag during the summer, too!

It's been a frantic week, and it's not quite over yet. Before I go though, I'd like to introduce you to one of my all-time favorite websites. If you're a reader like I am (of course you are, what writer DOESN'T read?!) you may enjoy this website. They have a huge selection of vastly discounted books covering all sorts of topics. Who knows, you may discover a new favorite autho you've never heard of before. Personally, I love when that happens.

Wishing you a beautiful day,

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home