Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Senseless Monotony

Wow, it was a scorcher today! If there's one thing I despise, it's working in 90 or 100 degree weather on a topic I could really live without. Iced tea, anyone? Oh, and bring a fan please. Ours decided to break the moment we turned it on. Le sigh.

Meanwhile, the blood thinners my mother needs are STILL not available. We've had to run all over the place, picking up vials that will "hold us over" until the prescription has been filled. It's been over a week, you'd think they would have gathered everything together by now. I'm really unhappy at the doctor for this unfortunate situation, but I suppose it can't be helped.

Uuuugh.... 4 more articles to go, and tomorrow I'm DONE writing about fertilizer. Thank goodness. I'm about to pull my hair out! Any fellow writers out there, how do you cope with procrastination? Furthermore, how do you keep from going crazy when you're writing on a topic that's less-than-thrilling? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a hot date with a frozen T.V. dinner and a Corona. Oh, the joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home