Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Writing Question of the Week: Writing Goals

It's barely mid-week and I'm exhausted. The new puppy loves keeping me up during the middle of the night... he doesn't realize that it's not play time at 3 am.

So, my question to you this week (I've missed a few weeks, I know. Sue me?):

What are your writing goals? Have they remained the same since you began writing professionally, or have they evolved into something different?

I'd love to hear your feedback. I know that my goals have changed considerably since I started this career, but I still have a few of the same goals that I've always had in my mind since I was a child.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to reading your comments.

Denise

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Ashok said...

I guess my writing goals are still outrageously large. I really wish I could see if I'm changing minds for the better.

As it stands, I think I'm marginalizing myself at best right now. I might need to change tactics, if not goals.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Thank you for your comment. It's nice to have feedback :)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Anne Wayman said...

my goals change all the time, but I still have them... at the moment I want to create a working table of contents for my new book on writing a book by the end of the week.

Anne Wayman
www.thegoldenpdencil.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home